Tuesday 12 November 2013

Woah it's mid-November - How'd that happen?!

This year has gone crazy-quick. I seem to be saying this a lot of late, but there's something about this year that has just been way quicker than all the other previous years! Maybe it's just me, but I still feel like we should be winding down to the August bank holidays, not cosying up in the dark evenings with only half a month until December!

That said though - I am getting super excited for Christmas now! Matt and I picked out our advent calendars yesterday while we were food shopping, and I keep seeing them on our bookshelf and getting excited! (I want to open them now!)



We've got so much planned between now and Christmas, including two weekend breaks and lots of time with family and friends. We've both managed to get some days off work before & after the Big Day too, so there's plenty to look forward to.

Who else is looking forward to the festive season? Or am I getting a bit over-enthusiastic a bit too early..? I have a feeling that maybe I am... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment